Many times, we have great ideas but its having the resources available to bring our plans to fruition. And then it’s finding the right resources, in order to make sure you are using the most current information and the most efficient tools. At Tennessee Brokerage Agency (TBA), we want to ensure that you have all the tools necessary to be a success, which is why we created our sales resources page that houses the following tools to help you grow your business:
- Advanced Sales: Do you have clients with complex needs? The advanced sales tool allows you to evaluate the different options for your clients that are in the advanced market space, helping to provide them with extensive options that fit their niche needs.
- Calculators: From needs analysis to business protection planning, these calculators allow you to input your clients information to determine exactly what numbers will work for their current economic status.
- Intelligent Spreadsheets: You can’t know it all when it comes to underwriting, which is where these spreadsheets come into play. They give you the inside knowledge you need as it pertains to more challenging underwriting situations.
- Policy Review: The policy review process is done in conjunction with a licensed TBA staff member, who will evaluate your clients existing coverage in order to determine if there are better options for your clients, fixing the issues, and creating new sales for you.
- Target Markets: Have you decided to target a specific market, but you feel like you don’t know enough about it? That’s what the target markets tool is for. It provides you with the information you need in order to target that new demographic correctly.
- Underwriting Guidelines: Need to know exam requirements, build charts or anything else pertaining to application submission? This is where to start.
- Webinars & Videos: Continually educating yourself on new products and resources is important. We’ve compiled some educational videos to help you stay one step ahead of your competition.
- Marketing Newswire: There is so much new industry information that happens daily, it can be difficult to determine what’s worth reading. On the newswire you will find only the most important information.
Are you ready delve into some of these sales resources and see how they can benefit you? Click here to get started.