Prospecting isn’t the only way to create new sales opportunities. Pull a list of your inforce business and review the conversion dates for your term cases, and we can guarantee there will be opportunities to secure permanent coverage for your clients with existing term policies.
At TBA we offer a term conversion packet, which provides you with the materials that you will need in order to effectively market this opportunity. We’ve outlined your next steps below so you can capitalize on a new sale without the hassle of finding new clients:
- Review Inforce Business: Determine approaching conversion dates for all the term cases that you currently have inforce.
- Create a List of Prospects: After narrowing down new sales opportunities, then create a list of your current clients that fit the criteria from the most likely to advantage of a conversion to the least likely
- Request Term Conversion Marketing Materials: Once you have your prospect list finalized, contact TBA for the term conversion packet materials
- Send out the Letters & Flyers: Take your top 10 prospects and send out the letters and informational sheets in the packet
- Follow-Up: Follow up with your top 10 after five days and then seven days, until you receive an answer on whether they are interested or not. Repeat this process with the next ten, until you have reached out to each potential opportunity.
- Complete the Conversion: Each carrier is different when it comes to conversions, so make sure you are completing the proper forms in order to have a successful conversion for your client.
- Thank Your Clients: It’s always important to follow-up any insurance sale with a thank you note. Small gestures like handwritten notes make a big impact.
If you already know some clients that would be great candidates for a term conversion, contact TBA today and we can help you get started on your next steps!